Munhall Veterinary Hospital offers comprehensive diagnostics and surgical repair for dogs and cats with orthopedic conditions.
If you suspect that your pet is suffering from an undiagnosed orthopedic condition, our doctors can perform a variety of different treatments to identify the underlying condition. Should your pet be diagnosed with an orthopedic condition and surgery is the best recommended treatment, we would schedule a consultation with our orthopedic surgeon who would go over in detail the surgery and after care for your pet.
The following treatments can be performed at our hospital:
- Lameness evaluation
- Fracture repair
- Bone plate fixation
- Pin/wire fixation
- Cruciate ligament repair – Extracapsular suture reconstruction
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
- Femoral Head Ostectomy (FHO)
- Patellar luxation corrective surgery
- Orthopedic digital radiography including for OFA evaluation